Sunday, August 21, 2011

Full Stop.


Been dragging it for almost a year and I guess it's time to really put it a full stop.
Full stop.
A part of me feeling depressed while a part of me wanted it to end desperately.

When I was younger,I used to trust someone whole heartedly.
But when I'm getting elder,I begin to hide, to fear.
I'm afraid.Perhaps the past nightmare is too vivid.

I choose to seal my heart and waiting for someone to unlock it.Ironic isn't it?
The key?
If you could show me the sincerity and the faith you hold.


What now?
You think a charming smiling face has no background?
Especially those hideous past.
You think I'll tell everyone the inner part of me?
When I choose to tell you,I have trust in you that you will accept me.
Cherish me and believe me.
And time proves everything.
I was so wrong!


At first I couldn't believe that you could say something like that.
Cruel and inhumanity.
I din't know that I would feel hurt.
Not till this moment.


Cool down.This is what I told myself EVERYDAY.
Damage is done.
It's alright.
I'm just a fool and please don't come back and ridicule me again,not anymore.
I again trusted a wrong person.
I'm so fucking embarassing now.
Used to tell people how good you are and you are one of my best friend.


No more about you.
I swear and promise.

Full Stop.


















I'm not your ghost anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment