Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Weirdo.


I'm going to put down my ego,my pride.
I certainly need to face myself for at least one night.
To write a post about how exactly I feel,how I want things to be done and so on.
It's not easy after all.


I'm finally back to the Andrew used to be.
Someone who prefers to reminisce about past.
Trying to understand what went wrong and learn from the irrecoverable mistake.
My mind running like an unstoppable train.
It's tiring but worthy as in I learn to know more.
Who am I? What I want? How I want it to be?

I guess I'm just too arrogant.
I always wanted to be the successful person,someone who knows it all.
But I still have loads to learn.


For the past one year,I guess i was not myself.
I couldn't understand what kind of bastard that I have become.
To abuse someone who could cherish me for life.
I did not wake up until today.
Yeah,I'm a faker,a fool!
And what you thinking now?About all the mistakes that I have made?
Come on,I'm imperfect too.
No one is perfect,that's why pencils have erasers!


After all,I'm still a weirdo.
Creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment