Thursday, October 1, 2009

Exam!

-----------------------------------------------
Exam!
This really pulls me to the deep hole!
Well,I must say that I had done the worst this time.
Sometimes I realy don't know what the question was talking about and I just simply blank it.
Yesterday my classmates told me that I achieved the highest mark in the BM paper again.
I just feel surprise,a huge surprise,cause I just simply wrote it without thinking.
Hahaha!
Relax.
Tomorrow still have another three paper.
Pendidikan Sivik Dan Kewarganegaraan,Physics 3 and Sejarah 1.
Ah,what I could say is I had give up the last two.
For me,there is no reason to study the last two,and of course the sivik too.
I just planned to write nonsense tomorrow.
Hahaha!
However...
May God Bless Me!!!
I wish I could get good result!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment